About Paint by numbers
About Paint by numbers
Paint by numbers, also known as coded oil painting, uses special techniques to process the painting into lines and digital symbols. As long as the painter fills the numbered color filling area with the corresponding numbered paint, he can complete the hand-painted product . It is popular in Europe, America, Japan, and South Korea. It brings together functions such as leisure, decoration, gifts, and learning. It enables people without the basics of painting to immediately draw an amazing work of art and enjoy the endless process pleasure.
Paint by numbers was invented in the United States in the 1950s and popular in France and Germany, Italy and other countries.It has influenced people from generation to generation, making it easy for anyone who loves painting but has never learned painting to draw their own paintings. As a product, it has been included in the history of Europe and the United States because of its long-lasting and profound influence. Many elderly people who are more than half a year now still cherish their childhood digital paintings together to hold a memory painting exhibition and look back on the past.
Today we will share digital oil paintings with you---spread art and share happiness.
Contrast color painting method is to achieve the harmonious unity of colors through continuous contrast changes of cold and warm colors. At the beginning of the painting, the flexible use of the paint brush and the painting knife will fill the canvas with strong colors, and then use the palette knife to quickly scrape the color down,leaving a thin layer of color on the screen, and then use the scraped paint to turn it into gray and adjust the color of the picture, or make it elegant by covering contrasting colors. This can make vulgar colors into subtle and harmonious colors.
Painters usually use contrasting colors to paint while the background layer is not dry. In this painting method, the painting knife has a great effect. It can make the dull colors produce rich and changeable effects. The painting knife can also remove undesirable colors, and can avoid the color damage caused by scrubbing with turpentine oil. In addition to scratching, the painting knife can also use rubbing and other methods to harmonize the contrasting colors.
The painting base material is made of high-grade pure cotton material or special linen for oil painting, and is processed by a special process.There are two kinds of materials, pure cotton cloth and chemical fiber cloth. In terms of types, it can be divided into pure cotton, linen, and imitation linen. The digital oil paintings on the market are basically pure cotton cloth, and chemical fiber cloth was used in the early days. For cotton, linen, and imitation linen, all of them can be used as a digital canvas.
Using environmentally friendly acrylic pigments, the color is full and bright.
For the users of digital painting, filling is the essence. For this reason, the pigment must be easy to color while covering.But high-grade acrylic pigments are so thick that it is difficult for someone who has just started painting. Now there are Acrylic paint manufacturer made for digital oil paintings on the market. As far as the quality of acrylic paints is concerned, various acrylic paint manufacturers target different markets and have different quality. Poor acrylic paints will deteriorate and smell for a long time. The previous digital oil painting manufacturers have caused this situation due to limited experience. Now this situation have been overcome. The gloss of Acrylic material is divided into two types: better gloss and general gloss. It is not necessary to use brightener after painting with better gloss, but you need to use brightener after painting with normal gloss. And the brightener itself exists in the actual professional painting, which was developed for acrylic paints.
The brush uses high-elastic nylon material to draw more freely.In fact, it is relatively simple, because the industry chain is very mature.There is little difference in the material and usage of the brush .But comparing the quality and workmanship, due to the difference in price, there are still differences between the barrel and nylon wool and workmanship .
There are now two types of materials in the market, one is pine and the other is fir. From the thickness of the wooden frame, it is divided into thin and thick. In terms of assembly method, it is divided into two types: tenoning and non-tenoning. The tenon is directly assembled by fir.The pine is non-tenoning, and it is fixed with U-shaped nails. In terms of production, pine is more flexible.
It can be divided into 3ml, 3.5ml, 4ml, 5ml, etc. according to the size of the painting. The material is mainly divided into two kinds of hard material and soft material. The soft material has good sealing, but the price is high. The sealing performance of hard materials is slightly worse than that of soft materials, and the price is also lower than that of soft materials.
- Preparation before painting
Prepare the cups for pen washing and diluting paint, the dishes for color mixing, and the newspaper and other necessary items to prevent the desktop from getting dirty, and you can start painting.
- Start painting
Open the package, take out the painted products and the pigments marked with numbers, and apply the numbers on the paints to the numbers on the painted products in one-to-one correspondence.
After painting one color, check whether the color block is missed, and then continue to the second color until all colors are completed.
People in the industry often say that the three-point painting is seven-point mounting, which shows the importance of mounting. You can mount the finished product with a dedicated DIY frame and other accessories.
Special painting techniques:
After you fill in all the numbered areas, you will get an amazing painting. If you want, you can also use the following techniques to transform your painting into a richer painting style and make your painting perform better.
If you want to make the border between the two color blocks soft and natural, you can wipe the brush dry and then apply the appropriate amount of paint to gently brush the edge of the color block to blur the border and make it blurry. (Note: The dotted line part of the picture can be processed by the color rubbing method)
After diluting the paint with water, gently cover the dry screen with a layer of transparent color to achieve the effect of color penetration.
Use the method of point painting on the edge of the color block to achieve the effect of smoke particles. The method is to dip the pen tip with full paint and then use the pen tip to lightly paint back and forth between the edges of the color block. Pay attention to controlling the shape, size and density of the color point to achieve different effects.
To form a feather-like border between the color blocks, you can use a brush to quickly drag on the edge of the color block to form a hair-tooth shape to express the special texture of the object.
After drawing, add some details such as dots and lines, which will make the picture more vivid and full of vitality.
- When not painting, paint the lid tightly, otherwise the paint will dry out easily.
- When suspending painting, the pen should be cleaned first, and the pen head with paint is easy to dry. It will render the brush useless after completely dry.
- Apply brightener to the painting for more than 48 hours. Do not apply until the pigment is completely dry
Digital oil paintings are well maintained and can be kept for two to three hundred years. However, if not properly protected, some oil paintings may crack, fall off, and change color after decades. Any organism in nature will gradually grow old and old as it goes through the years. In the evolution of various natural laws, oil paintings also gradually appear various degradation problems, and even face the bottleneck of preservation. So, how to protect your digital painting from damage?
- After finishing the digital oil painting, wait for the paint to dry up, and evenly apply a layer of "glazing oil" for oil painting. The varnish can protect the paint and canvas of the picture, and make the picture look brighter and have a better texture.
- When rolling the oil painting, put a layer of transparent film paper on the front of the canvas, roll the canvas outside the special cardboard tube, and then wrap it with bubble paper. This will ensure that the oil painting is clean, free of deformation and creases.
- Oil paintings should not stick the two pictures to each other for a long time, to avoid the temperature rise causing the paint to stick together, causing the oil paint to fall off and damage the picture.
Fourth, during the transportation process, avoid sharp objects to poke the canvas. When carrying oil paintings, the front of the painting should face yourself, and at the same time, pay attention to the dirt and grease of the fingers may stain the digital oil paintings and paint.
- Choose the environment in which the oil painting is hung to avoid long-term moisture and pollution.
- Two layers of natural beeswax pre-dissolved in turpentine oil can be thinly coated on the back of the canvas to completely prevent the damage caused by the infiltration of humid air.
- Do not spray chemicals such as sprays or insecticides against the painting.
- Because the screen has been dusted for a long time, it can be gently brushed off with a brush, or it can be gently wiped with a semi-dry and soft material. Oil paints are insoluble in water, but they will change color when exposed to moisture for a long time. If there is oil smoke on the oil painting, you can gently try to scrub with a small amount of light soapy water and clean water, and then quickly use the sponge to absorb the water on the picture, and then use the electric fan to gently blow the surface of the oil painting. For oil paintings dating back a long time, professional varnishes can be used for oil painting maintenance. Before spraying varnishes, wipe the picture with a clean cloth.
- In addition, if you encounter problems in oil painting restoration, please leave it to professionals to help you.
- Start with light colors, such as white, light yellow, etc. Since the acrylic paint has the covering property, even if it is wrong, it can be modified after the paint is dried.
- It is recommended to apply the paint twice. Light colors can be applied more times because of the poor coverage of the black numbers, but wait for the paint to dry before repeating the paint. Try to make the paint thicker and heavier, so as to have more oil painting effect, and try to keep the stroke direction consistent.
- When applying paint, please pay attention to the color pressure and cover the black lines of the color block to ensure the authenticity of the oil painting.
- Acrylic paints are easy to dry. Always cover them when not in use to prevent them from drying out. Acrylic pigments are water soluble, even if the pigment is dry, it can be dissolved in water.
- After the painting is completed, the paint is dried and then coated with a brightener. The effect of the brightener can make the color more bright and highlight the brush strokes of the oil painting. In addition, a protective film is formed on the screen to avoid the trouble of being difficult to clean for a long time.
- The lightening agent only needs a thin layer, apply it and put it in a ventilated place for 24 hours to dry.
DIY digital oil painting toning technique operation function. A good digital oil painting can mainly reflect the essence of digital oil painting. The configuration of paint is divided into designing a beautiful picture. The pigment of digital oil painting on the market is mainly based on environmentally friendly acrylic Mainly. All the patterns of digital oil painting are composed of basic colors, and our image processing is a very important part.
The variety of colors is endless and colorful, but there is a certain internal relationship between various colors. Each color can be determined by 3 parameters, namely hue, lightness and saturation. Hue is a characteristic that distinguishes colors from each other. It depends on the chromatographic composition of the light source and the perception of each wavelength emitted by the surface of the object to the human eye. It can distinguish red, yellow, green, blue, purple and other characteristics. Brightness, also known as brightness, is a characteristic value that represents the change in the brightness and darkness of the body surface; by comparing the brightness of various colors, the color has the difference between light and dark. Saturation, also known as chroma, is a characteristic value that represents the shades of colors on the surface of an object, making colors different from bright and dark. Hue, lightness and saturation constitute a three-dimensional, using these three to establish a scale, we can use numbers to measure color. The colors in nature are ever-changing, but the most basic ones are red, yellow, and blue, which are called primary colors. The other colors mixed with these three primary colors in different proportions are called compound colors, such as red + yellow = orange; blue + yellow = green; orange and green are called compound colors. The compound color composed of the three primary colors, the other color corresponding to it in the color circle is the complementary color. For example, yellow and blue are spelled green, and the corresponding red is the complementary color of green. In the color matching, add white to dilute the primary color or the compound color to obtain different colors of "saturation"; add different components of black to obtain various colors with different "lightness". Adding complementary colors to a compound color will make the color darker, or even gray or black.
Color adjustment and paint grading function (1) Care should be taken when grading. Generally, a small sample should be tried first, and the quantity of paint that should be color-matched is obtained initially, and then a large sample is prepared according to the result of the small sample. First adjust the secondary and secondary colors in a small container.
(2) First add the main color (a color with a large amount of color matching and a small coloring power), and then slowly add the dark color (or color matching) with large dyeing power intermittently, and keep stirring, and observe the color change at any time.
(3) "From shallow to deep", especially when adding pigments with strong coloring power, avoid excessive.
(4) When matching colors, there will be slight differences in the colors of the paint and the dried coating. The color of various paints is generally lighter when wet, and the color darkens when the paint is dry. Therefore, if the sample is a dry sample, the color matching paint needs to be dried before the color measurement comparison; if the sample is a wet sample, you can drop the sample in the color matching paint and observe whether the two colors are the same.
(5) In advance, you should know the floating degree of the primary color in the multi-color paint and the change of the paint, especially the amino paint and the perchloroethylene paint, you need to pay more attention.
(6) When blending multi-color paints, choose paints of the same nature to mix with each other, and the solvent system should also be miscible. Otherwise, due to the poor miscibility of the paint, it will affect the quality, and even delamination, precipitation or gelation will occur and cannot be used. .
(7) Since the colors often have different color heads, if they are equipped with positive green, yellow with green heads and blue with yellow heads are generally used; when matched with purple, blue with red heads and blue with blue heads should be used Red; with orange, red with yellow head and yellow with red head should be used.
(8) Pay attention to what auxiliary materials should be added during the color preparation process, such as the color of the drier, curing agent, thinner, etc., so as not to affect the color. When blending gray, green and other multi-color paints, due to the preparation of multiple pigments, the density and oil absorption of the pigments are different, it is likely that "floating color" and "blooming" and other phenomena may occur. At this time, a small amount of surfactant can be added as appropriate Or leveling agent, anti-floating agent to solve. Just add 0.2% -2%.
Paint by numbers:
Digital oil painting itself is a kind of DIY art. The works of world oil painting masters use special techniques to process the painting into lines and digital symbols. As long as the painter fills in the numbered color-filled area with the corresponding numbered paint, he will complete a Hand-painted products . With the development of technology, digital oil painting can not only process oil painting into digital oil painting, but also process photos, and process the real scenes on the photos into digital oil paintings. The painter then completes the work by making digital oil paintings. In this way, you can paint yourself as an oil painting.